2008-10-23

More Moodle Annoyances: Hidden Activity Reports

I've been getting ready for the second evaluation of the semester.

One step I took was, at the end of the 2nd evaluation period, to hide the topics the students were supposed to have completed by then. (clicking the little eye icon)

But when I wanted to see what the students had done, in the Outline Report view of Activity Reports, those topics were hidden from me! The teacher! I double-checked my role and I was definitely in the role of Teacher (Editing).

I had to go back to the main page of the course, turn editing on, then click the eye icon for a topic, wait for the page to reload and repeat for each topic I (the teacher) had hidden from the students. Then finally I could see which exercises they had accessed in the Activity Reports>Outline Report view.

Naturally, I will have to go back and do the eyes again if I want those topics hidden from the students.

No comments: